Next Generation Digital Oilfields Asia Conference *Integrating Innovative ICT in Oil & Gas*
- 2013-05-23 12:18:48
- 2013-06-27 ~ 2013-06-28
- JW Marriott hotel - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 0000-00-00 ~ 0000-00-00
Next Generation Digital Oilfields Asia Conference
*Integrating Innovative ICT in Oil & Gas*
Main Conference: 27th – 28th June 2013
Pre-Conference Masterclass : 26th June 2013
Hotel Venue : JW Marriott hotel - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Why this conference?
The Oil and Gas Industry in Asia is growing at an exponential rate. This is partly due to the increasing energy demand particularly in rising regions of China, India and Southeast Asia, as well as rapid developments in natural gas and LNG. The surge in demand is causing Exploration and Production Companies to explore into new challenging areas and spatial terrains, as well as stimulating new investments in natural gas prospects.
Telecommunications are at the core of the oil and gas industry, by providing safety measures for property and personnel, and by promoting automation and efficiency. The industry depends on reliable, secure communications to produce and deliver energy. Wired and wireless technologies are crucial to Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems in supporting offshore platforms and onshore operations.
Additionally, satellite-based and terrestrial communications and information technology are essential to mission-critical operational success in geographically-remote and challenging climate conditions. Consequently, the requirement for improved technology and more cost-effective methods has led to ground-breaking approaches and best practices, as well as dynamic business opportunities for solution providers of specialised products and services unique to oil and gas integrated operations and communications.
This definitive conference produces a comprehensive directory of leading market participants in the Asia Pacific region and worldwide, and showcases major LNG projects, state-of-the-art ICT innovations for the oil and gas sector, and investment opportunities in technology for cost-effective operations.
Core Benefits of the conference
• Overcome telecommunication challenges in harsh environments and remote locations
• MANAGE connectivity issues when providing real time data access in the field
• ENHANCE integrated operations of the digital oilfield
• BENCHMARK with the best practices and latest technologies in oil and gas operations
• GAIN INSIGHTS into how technology can be used to optimise production, reduce costs, and manage with fewer employees
• INTEGRATE broadband and remote sensing into digital oil and gas fields
• TRACK AND MONITOR assets with wireless and satellite technologies
• IMPROVE communications infrastructure and network security for onshore and offshore operations
• And many more
Our conference speakers list as of to date
1. Prof Ben Zoghi (RFID Oil and GHas Consortium)
2. Dr Hooman Peimani – (Energy Security Institute)
3. Petros Theodorakis (DESFA S. A.)
4. Guillermo Velasquez (Halliburton)
5. Seth Bromberger (NCI Security)
6. Eric Jan Bakker (EADS Astrium, Marlink)
7. Jonathan Hirst (Talisman Energy)
8. Sam Murray (Hermes Datacomms)
9. And many more
Register your interest now.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject code ‘DO13’ for full contents and all speaker’s profile.
DID: +65 68259674